An Effective Information Security Program
Planning for change and robust cyber security awareness training is paramount to the delivery of an effective Information Security Program.
At Ethical IT we understand that system changes can have a major impact on your business but also your people. If they don’t buy into the changes, you won’t enjoy all of the benefits.
As part of our project delivery process and within our Managed User Awareness training, we offer user and organisation IT awareness training. IT awareness training is a critical part of both initial onboarding and the ongoing cyber security journey. Some of our services may include:
- SharePoint moves with user acceptance training and departmental webinars.
- Regular phishing simulations across your organisation.
- Information on password security, privacy instructions and insider cyber security threats.
- IT policy compliance.
- Understanding how modern technology can work for your organisation.
- Insight into the latest tech in the marketplace.
Ethical IT has been in operation for over a decade so you’re guaranteed training from certified industry professionals. After training, your organisation will be adequately prepared and comfortable with any new system that is introduced and better prepared to address cyber security threats in the workplace.